We are now booking for our Flu vaccine clinics for adults that are in the cohorts outlined below.
Clinics currently available for the adult flu vaccine are:
- Saturday 23rd September – between 08:00am and 10:45am
- Saturday 7th October – between 08:00am and 10:45am
How to book your appointment
Please contact the surgery on 0118 942 7421 between 10.00am & 1.00pm or after 3.00pm to book your appointment.
Adult flu clinic
- Adults aged 65+
- Adults aged between 18-64 classed as being in an ‘at risk’ group (see below for who is included in an ‘at risk’ group)
included in the ‘at risk’ group
Below is a list of some of the categories included in the ‘at risk’ group. NOTE: These ‘at risk’ groups have been amended and changed by NHS England since last year’s flu season. We ask that If you are unsure if you would be eligible to receive a flu vaccine this year, please contact the surgery.
- Pregnant women
- Type 1/ Type 2 Diabetes
- Those in long-stay residential care/nursing homes
- Carers in receipt of carer’s allowance, or those who are the main carer of an elderly or disabled person
- People immunosuppressed due to disease/ treatment, and those undergoing treatment that will lead to immunosuppression
- Close contacts of immunocompromised individuals
- Adults with a Body Mass Index of >40
- People with a Chronic Respiratory Disease